WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
We all have busy lives. By the time you reach out to us, we understand you are quite possibly overwhelmed by the added stress that has now been put upon you. We work very hard to listen to your individual needs and are committed to minimizing your stress and maximizing your return.
During our free, no-obligation, on-site consultation, we will explain the valuation process, advertising, set-up and sales event process, and answer any questions you may have. Once an agreement has been made, we will work together with you to create a sale plan.
TRUSTED ESTATE SALES will professionally handle all of the following aspects of your sale. We will:
- Assess the contents of your home and refer antiques, art and collectibles to appraisers as needed.
- Prepare household items for sale, including cleaning when needed, organizing, pricing and creating an appealing sales display.
- Take detailed photographs of merchandise for online promotion.
- Provide local advertising via internet promotion (such as CraigsList.org), customer email lists and/or newspaper ads.
- Promote the estate sale and specific items of interest on social media, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Secure all necessary permits required.
- Supply equipment, including tables with table coverings, hooks, bins and display cases for the sale.
- Research and price unique items to get a fair-market price.
- Provide and place estate sale signs, attracting and directing buyers to the sale location.
- Provide experienced, trustworthy and reliable staff to assist customers and provide security as needed.
- Provide a final accounting at the end of the sale of both cash and credit card transactions, and deliver prompt payment of the sales proceeds minus any fees which are agreed upon before the sale (within 5-7 business days).
After the sale concludes, we will discuss options for remaining items such as buyouts, clean-outs, auction options, online marketing, or charitable donations.
We always open on time and never close early. Special accomodations may apply to unique circumstances.
We are an extension of you, and will treat sale customers with respect and kindness.